[GRLUG] [Fwd: Test(again)]

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Fri Mar 2 15:34:24 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 15:04 -0500, Marc Zuverink wrote:
> Bruce Smith wrote:
> > gmail has a special "feature", that when you send to a mailing list,
> > the message you sent won't show up in your INBOX when the mailing list
> > emails it back to you.  See:
> >
> > http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6588
> >
> ..."feature" is right.  Thanks for pointing out that link.

What do you expect for a very intelligent Web-Client?

Come on, its a free service with 2.8GB of storage. How can you blame
them, when the PEBCAK region is the problem.

Of course, many software packages has this same problem. Many of the
core problems result from the non-RTFM issues.

Of course, I expect you to realize, most functionality issue for
Software result from PEBCAK not RTFM.

Yes, I fall into this category on a regular basis, so I can point
fingers.
greg, greg at gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup