[GRLUG] I have to cancel my presentation... - back on track

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Mar 1 11:53:04 EST 2007

Not a problem.

Let's simply move the GRLUG meeting to 3PM at the same location and let the Computer Club presentation follow at 4PM or so.  Everyone can stay and at 4:30 we can resume Linux discussion with QA.

I think it's good that there is support for technology for handicapped students and our cooperation with the GRCC Computer Club may bring to the fore how Linux can help.

Thank you everyone and we'll see you at 3PM, same location.  could someone adjust the Wiki site?
Mike of course is aware of the adjustment.

On 2/28/07, Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 18:17 -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
> > I have to cancel my SSH presentation.  Somehow, I was out of the loop
> > when a demo was arranged to take place at the GRC4 meeting tomorrow in
> > front of a couple important members of GRCC faculty.
> >
> > However, it would seem that there was plenty of useful information
> > given the last time I brought up X forwarding over SSH...People should
> > be able to give it a try from that thread.
>
> Which faculty members would that be?

Dean of Student Activities and Director of the Student Life office.

> So I guess you are scared or are you not confident enough?

I'm always confident, right up to the point where I fall on my face.
:-)  Naw...I need to be there to make sure the meeting goes smoothly
both in an organizational and technical sense.  And I need to be there
as an individual, because I'm the President of the club, and my
presence and professionalism reflects heavily on the club.