[GRLUG] tiny vm

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:09:37 EDT 2007

Depends on the type of game.  I believe they focus on RTS games like
Supreme Commander and Command & Conquer over VPN, but Unreal and FEAR
wouldn't surprise me.  They're all on overpowered machines, anyway.

They also use it for stuff like internal web-browsing. (And that's all
for personal use.  Boy, do I hang with a bunch of geeks or what? :-)