[GRLUG] audio editing

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Wed Jan 24 21:28:27 EST 2007

Let me begin by saying that I haven't made Audacity do what I want yet.

I'm ripping vinyl records to wav, so then I want an audio editing app
that'll let me mark the song divisions, and then export the pieces to
anything else.

I know of several windows apps that do it, but I'm not in windows often
enough to mess with it.

Any ideas?

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"How long is a girl a child? She is a child, then one morning you wake up
and she's a woman, and a dozen different people of whom you recognize none."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, Bendigo Shafter