[GRLUG] Next meeting? - install fest in Feb ?

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Mon Jan 22 16:25:48 EST 2007

Hello everyone.

Sorry about the slow start in our meeting activity.

How about an install fest on Feb 6th say from 4pm to 6pm ?
This way we can get working folks in before 5pm and the rest until 6pm
and maybe staying longer ... ?

We will then follow with the March 1st Tue.
Any volunteers for presentations would be appreciated.  Al Tobey
mentioned some Oracle DBAs willing to visit.

>>> "Bill Creswell" <billcreswell at gmail.com> 1/21/2007 5:29 PM >>>
Welcome!

There hasn't been recent talk, but we have met monthly - we just have
to get
back into the swing again this year.

BTW, I have deleted lots of SPAM links from our wiki. Is there a way to
lock
it down a little more?

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics