[GRLUG] I have to cancel my presentation...

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:31:46 EST 2007

On 2/28/07, Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 18:17 -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
> > I have to cancel my SSH presentation.  Somehow, I was out of the loop
> > when a demo was arranged to take place at the GRC4 meeting tomorrow in
> > front of a couple important members of GRCC faculty.
> >
> > However, it would seem that there was plenty of useful information
> > given the last time I brought up X forwarding over SSH...People should
> > be able to give it a try from that thread.
>
> Which faculty members would that be?

Dean of Student Activities and Director of the Student Life office.

> So I guess you are scared or are you not confident enough?

I'm always confident, right up to the point where I fall on my face.
:-)  Naw...I need to be there to make sure the meeting goes smoothly
both in an organizational and technical sense.  And I need to be there
as an individual, because I'm the President of the club, and my
presence and professionalism reflects heavily on the club.