[GRLUG] March 1st meeting, computer club attendees, Q&A

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Feb 22 08:25:03 EST 2007

I updated the wiki page with information on the March 1st meeting.  The
location is GRCC 214 ATC and time 4-6pm.

I gave a presentation to our faculty  on how the Open Source movement
gave inspiration to other fields like art or education.  Linux success
and especially the glx  elements which are easy for users to notice, is
a proof that global collaboration does work.

You can take a look at the invitation to the session.
http://www.grcc.edu/IntroToSession  I could share this information
with GRLUG at some point.

>>> "Michael Mol" <mikemol at gmail.com> 2/19/2007 11:49 PM >>>
I went to change the info on the wiki, but I can't find a way to
create an account.