[GRLUG] Screen shot

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Fri Feb 9 20:18:44 EST 2007

>> Additionally, I have this script I wrote a while back.  I put it under
>> a menu item and just click it when I need a shot.  It automatically
>> puts it on my flickr site and uploads it via scp.
>>
>> If you want the flickr script I can send it as well.
>
> I'd be interested in taking a look at your flickr script, Topher. Thanks

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's this one:
http://search.cpan.org/~cpb/Flickr-Upload/

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"People, I think, read too much to themselves; they should read aloud from
time to time to hear the language, to feel the sounds."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Lonesome Gods