[GRLUG] Dessert for Wednesday's meeting?

Douglas Rehfeldt drehfeldtusa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:33:48 EST 2007

"I feel highly motivated-and I have a lot of free time now-to bring dessert
to the meeting."

Jorge, you get some bonus points here.  My contribution to dessert for any
office function is normally something from the local vending machine.
However, you've inspired me to also offer a contribution of something sweet.
It may, or may not, come from a local large grocery chain, but it will
"look" like I made it after putting it on my own plate!  :-)  So, I vote
dessert a meal course for the LUG meeting.  Anyone second the motion?