[GRLUG] Tech magazines for sale or trade - GRLUG-Classifieds

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:24:53 EST 2007

My opinion would be to not bother
for now.  At present there is more
discussion of multiple lists than
discussion itself.  If/when the current
list becomes bogged down with
meaningful entries it might be time to
consider fragmenting the topics.

The point about people submitting items
for sale is probably a good case in point.
It comes up now and then that someone
wants to unload a PC component,  or get
suggestions about a component for a
project they are working on.  It's not
Linux in any technical sense ( I guess - as
a group it was never really decided just
what Linux is.... ),  but it doesn't really
bog the list down in any realistic way.
Not enough to have to sit back and think
about what list category one's question
should go in, and then set off big flame
wars about whether one made the right
choice rather than discuss the issue at hand...

    - Bob