[GRLUG] Linux on SGI

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Fri Apr 20 18:42:32 EDT 2007

> Does anyone have experience with Linux on SGI?

I knew a guy in the late 90's that made it work.  It was on one of those
"web developer" desktops, with Photoshop 3.0 for Irix.  I hated those
things.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"...it has occurred to me that a man need know but two sentences to survive.
The first to ask for food, the second to tell a woman he loves her. If he
must dispense with one or the other, by all means let it be the first. For
surely, if you tell a woman you love her, she will feed you."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Walking Drum