[GRLUG] Something I learned this weekend

Don Wood dond at standalelumber.com
Mon Apr 16 13:53:40 EDT 2007

I installed Ubuntu edgy in my mp3 server box that I run on my main home
stereo. When attempting to connect to Sirius radio I couldn't listen with
Opera, Firefox, or one of the other browsers I installed to check (can't
remember the name.) So I did some research online and found a script that
works with mplayer called sipie. I'm not sure if any of you have run across
this but I was pretty disheartened at first when I couldn't listen to Sirius
in linux.

Don Wood
IT Administrator
Standale Lumber