[GRLUG] Enterprise hard drives

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Wed Apr 4 14:19:12 EDT 2007

I must say in defense of the warranty... I sent in a dead 160 and got a
nice 250 back.. better than the trash can. You'll find cheep drives with
less than 3 years, try 1 year.

I won't argue the hardware vs software raid but I'm sure I could find a
suitable page on the net with just as many arguments against software
raid. This sounds like the beginning of a religious argument so I will
refrain LOL.

Dave