[GRLUG] GRCC and Linux [was "Linux @ school."]

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:36:30 EDT 2006

Tim, if you have a Linux box accessible through the Internet, try
using SSH+VNC.  For years, that was the best way for me to get my
Linux fix.  Now I just carry around a Linux laptop.

The Linux VMWare instances don't always work, though, and are
password-protected (at the OS level.).  Most of the Linux stations are
in room 214ATC.  In the open lab, you can try using it on stations
22-25, and 54-63.