[GRLUG] Linux @ school.

Collin adderd at kkmfg.com
Thu Sep 28 09:46:17 EDT 2006

Benjamin Eavey wrote:
>> Here's the view of someone who actully *goes* to public school: It Fails.
>>

> Obviously.
>

>> give an unbias view
>> "bussy work"
>> a slightly challenging classes
>> got cancled
>> bussy work class
>> origionally
>> their seems to be
>> is teached threw
>> schedured
>> Spywear?
>> people I know that goes to
>>

> I'm guessing you aren't in AP English, correct?
>
> Good grief...

I noticed that too... For reference: canceled, busy work, originally,
spyware, through. ;-) It annoys me that intelligent people often times
do not bother to spell check or proofread their emails, IM's, and posts.
I know that, a lot of the time, those people DO know how to spell and
have at least a passing familiarity with English grammar. However, you'd
be hard pressed to prove it.

Anyhow, this isn't the grammar police mailing list. ;-)