[GRLUG] Linux @ school.

Jesse Munroe munroej at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:31:03 EDT 2006

Hey Jorge,

Where are the dual boot pc's at KCTC?  I attend KCTC and I haven't seen one,
except for the one I built in PcTech class.   KCTC's computer classes are
miles ahead of anything offered at public schools.  I would reccomend them
to any student who loves technology.  Its alot better than public school,
(and when I say public school, I'm talking about GR Public, where I go)

The students that I know who go to KCTC are far better with computers than
people who don't go to KCTC.  However, these are all high school kids and
not everyone is going to be a computer whiz.