[GRLUG] Books!

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:47:05 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I have been getting free books from O'Reilly and Prentice Hall for the
Grand Rapids Perl Mongers for a few years now.    They send them in
hopes that we review them on Amazon/Slashdot/whatever and send them a
link.

I recently mentioned GRLUG to them and they started sending me some
Linux books.   I will bring them as a giveaway door prize at the next
GRLUG meeting I can make.   We usually use trivia from Perl or the
meeting's presentation to choose who gets books at GR.pm.   I'll leave
it open to peoples' imagination for GRLUG.