[GRLUG] Digital Audio Player

Kyle Smith kylewesleysmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:09:48 EDT 2006

I prefer the small players without the color screen. I like the
Creative Zen player because it's small and had decent battery life,
even with a single AAA battery. I don't think they make it with
anything near 20GB storage though. I work in a metal fabrication shop
and I can still hear it over the noise of all the machines.