No subject

Mon Oct 30 11:02:21 EST 2006

file it deletes the first letter of the file and unlinks it.  The
undelete programs look for these files.  They can usually find and
recover the file if there hasn't been anything written on top of it.
That is a very shallow overview of what happens and I don't know if
this is even the case anymore with modern file systems.

--
Share and Enjoy