[GRLUG] FlashPlayer 9 Beta!!

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Thu Oct 19 10:51:28 EDT 2006

> The beta of FlashPlayer 9 is finally available for download!  Well, the
> plugin is available, anyway.  I've been cruising through some videos on
> Yahoo Video, which finally works for me.  I'm geeked.  I've been getting
> sick of those "you must upgrade your version of Flash" messages.
>
> http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer9/
>
> Thought y'all might be interested...  :)

It works great on my laptop (ubuntu dapper), but either google video or
youtube video chokes on my desktop (ubuntu dapper as well).

Three big things came out yesterday, gaim 2.0 beta 4 (which I hate), IE7
(which I hate), and flash 9 (which I would love if it worked right for
me).

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"People, I think, read too much to themselves; they should read aloud from
time to time to hear the language, to feel the sounds."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Lonesome Gods