[GRLUG] Job Opening

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Wed Oct 11 16:47:41 EDT 2006

Apologies if not appropriate.

We have an immediate full-time opening for a qualified person to join
our growing IT department.

IT Systems Technician
This person will work directly with the IT Manager to assist in all
areas of the company IT needs.

Specific responsibilities will be determined by the skills and
experience of the individual. The ideal candidate is self motivated,
communicates well, and has good research and problem solving skills.
This person may support end users, troubleshoot or build desktops and
servers, research and recommend software, or serve as the primary
implementer or manager of a project.

A good overall knowledge of computers, networks, and software systems is
required. Certifications are not required, but the person must be able
to effectively use vendor support and internet resources to accomplish a
goal.
We have a primarily Windows network. The use of mature Open Source
software is used and encouraged wherever appropriate.
This will be a challenging job with lots of room for personal development.
Self-taught geeks with a passion for technology are welcome here.

The Company
Middleville Tool and Die is an aggressively growing company located
between Middleville and Wayland that builds metal stamping dies and runs
production stamping and assembly. We work with the automotive,
furniture, and appliance industries among others. MT&D is a family owned
company with an outstanding group of employees. Read more at
http://www.mtd-inc.com.

Pay will be $15-$19 to start, or determined by skill level.

Please contact me directly for further details or to schedule an interview.

--

Bill

Bill Littlejohn
IT Admin - Middleville Tool and Die
269.795.3646 x203
Contents of this email is authorized for intended recipient(s) only.
Other distribution is strictly prohibited.

"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer
an injury to one's self-esteem."
-- Thomas Szasz