[GRLUG] Next Meeting....?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:13:47 EDT 2006

Are people still interested in that kernel-building presentation?
What kinds of questions do you have when you're thinking about
building a kernel?  Which features do you want to know how to
configure, and what features do you want to know more about?

I recently switched my desktop to Ubuntu, so I'm going to need some
time to experiment with the grub setup for this particular distro.