[GRLUG] Next Meeting....?

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Oct 5 22:34:44 EDT 2006

Thanks Bill.  I accept the emotion and I'm looking forward to others
commenting as well.

I think currently we have a few options and a thread from some months
past.

The main idea was to rotate a time for the meeting between a
night/weekend option and 8-5 week option.  This way people who cannot
get off work could participate and people who need the meeting to take
place during work time can participate as well.

We have a good list of topics scheduled for upcoming meetings and what
we need is more consistency.  I envision some note taking during the
meetings would be of benefit as well.

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Oracle Certified Associate
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
www.grcc.edu/smachaje

>>> "Bill Creswell" <billcreswell at gmail.com> 10/5/2006 9:23:18 pm >>>
I nominate you! (does it work that way :)
It's hard when you miss one, and there are only two a year.
Is the ITT location still available occasionally, or cc? Let's find an
opening. Last week of October, first week or two of november? Get one
or two
members to commit, and go!

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics