[GRLUG] Linux @ school.

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Oct 5 10:36:50 EDT 2006

I somewhat feel responsible for getting this topic started or provoked.

I would like to move it back on Linux by saying this:

When industrial revolution took place long time ago and  gave work to
and created the middle class it was all about a manufacturing production
line and machinery.
We see this development about to happen in our times.  Technology is
the production line and machinery.  Only now with open source or at
least with open source pressure and competition technology is cheap
enough for middle class to learn it and use it.  This will lead to a
workforce in 'Noosphere' which is able and willing to make a living
according to the new industrial revolution.

Economy will live it's own life and politics have little control over
it.

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer