[GRLUG] Linux SFF PC for sale

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:36:38 EST 2006

Her name is Tenma (I made her, I get to name her  8-)

Pentium III 866Mhz (she's one of the small form factor Compaqs from VC Tech)
386MB RAM
160 GB hard drive
Sony DVD/CD+RW
- System has sound, video and wired network built in
Mandriva 2007 Powerpack on DVD

Notes:
- The Sony drive works great as a DVD- and CD-ROM, but gave me fits on
my old system writing DVDs and CDs.  It worked, but sometimes I had to
try 3-4 times to get it to work.

$150

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2007