[GRLUG] GR Linux group

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:52:19 EST 2006

Hi Tim,

Sorry 'bout the delay... I was out a few days.  In deed, we do exist
and do meet.  Info may be found on our wiki (http://wiki.grlug.org)
and our next meeting is Dec 4th.

Please spread the word and thank you for the inquiry.  I actually
attended Western (for a very brief period).  ;-)  Go Broncos!

thanks,
Godwin

--

Ubber::Geek