[GRLUG] Next meeting - volunteer anyone?

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:23:55 EST 2006

Bob Kline wrote:
> At the IT meet I'd like to see some install help, and exchange some distributions. I'm interested in the latest versions of Debian ( $24 on the Internet ) and Mandriva ( $8 on the Internet ).  I will bring blank CDs
> and DVDs.

Well, I'm planning on being there on Dec. 4.  I'll be bringing along
some copies of Mandriva 2007 on DVD, plus a few Mandriva One (the live
distro) on CD.

My new laptop has a DVD burner on it, so I will be able to make more
copies there if needed.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2007