[GRLUG] Next meeting Dec 4th 6:00 PM

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:23:01 EST 2006

According to our previous plans the next meeting date is Dec 4th 6:00
pm.

The agenda:
Linux in a AD domain
Key-based SSH authentication
Which database? Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, OpenOffice Base

We need presenters and a location.  Al, did you have an option at
Priority Health ? darth_linux how about ITT?

Thank you.

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Oracle Certified Associate
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
www.grcc.edu/smachaje

>>> "Bill Creswell" <billcreswell at gmail.com> 11/8/2006 7:10:27 am >>>
And thanks to you for arranging the hosting!
It was nice to have the CC lug along too. (except for the dude trying
to get
Linux on Mac hardware. What IS the point of that! Much better/cheaper
generic pc hardware available!)

I hope the meeting plans continue  - December is busy for most
everyone, but
stuff slows down for me after the second week of January.
Meeting/Location
anyone?

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics