[GRLUG] Novell, having fun are we?

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:57:42 EST 2006

Nice in the sense that M$ is in any way being
cooperative.

Otherwise,  M$'s servers are presumably in
competition with Linux.  Some feel that if
M$ greases the skids for Linux in any way
that threatens it's own server business.

Time will tell.  It might be this is a miscalculation
on M$'s part.  It might be that it's being forced
in to the move by market realities.  Whether M$
plays nice remains to be seen. There's surely
very little precedent for that.

No sue agreement?  Gee,  I wonder what M$'s
army of lawyers could do with something like
that.....

    -Bob