[GRLUG] meeting

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:33:36 EDT 2006

I am doing a 45-60min presentation on setting up MySQL + DBD::mysql at
Grand Rapids Perl Mongers on the last Friday of July.    We meet at
the Priority Health Conference Center on the corner of Leonard and
East Beltline.    All GRLUG people are welcome, of course.   No charge
and lunch is provided (if you RSVP).

I'll probably use a fresh server install of Ubuntu and MySQL 5.0 but
do DBD::mysql straight off CPAN for demonstration purposes.

http://grand-rapids.pm.org/

-Al Tobey