[GRLUG] emergency

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Tue May 23 00:25:08 EDT 2006

The cheep and dirty solution if your on a redhat/fedora setup would be
to add the command to your /etc/rc.local file so its executed last on
boot. I end up using that type of fix to add network routes for vpn as
its easier than the right way which someone on here will point out given
enough time.

One problem with doing it in the rc.local is you would be vulnerable
during the bootup from the time your network card(s) are active till the
end of the boot. Small window but...

Dave