[GRLUG] distros, DE's, etc.

Collin adderd at kkmfg.com
Wed May 17 17:06:16 EDT 2006

JTR (or Jerard Tillius Rabaldski) was a 14th century monk (of no
consequence.) He lived his life sealed in a wine cask. His most popular
work was entitled 'A Domingo Des Debiana' in which he detailed something
called Debian Linux. His prophecies were fulfilled in the 20th century
when Debian Linux came to pass. Since then he has been heralded as a
great seer and philosopher. It has been said that you can still hear a
voice from the cask saying 'Use Debian' if you just listen hard enough.
Either that or I'm *really* drunk... ;-)

I hope that clears things up.