[GRLUG] distros, DE's, etc.

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:14:35 EDT 2006

JTR offered to do this at the last formal
get together of the GRLUG.  Only he and
two others showed up from what I remembered.
He also offered to help others set up Debian
on their machines at most of the install get
togethers in the past.  I don't know how
many takers he got,  but the opportunity was
certainly there to get help form someone
was bullish on Debian,  and more than willing
to help. All to ask,  what more can he do to
get people on board?  Make house calls?

    -Bob