[GRLUG] GRLUG test comment

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Wed May 3 23:23:25 EDT 2006

I love debian, but ubuntu gives me everything I like about debian without
the clutter. I used suse for a while, but I found the same clutter as I
found in debian. Mandriva was not for me at all, and xandros was like
windows with a linux kernel (not good at all, stay away!). I like kanotix,
but I want something more permanent. I'm thinking of trying slax or mepis
(simply or otherwise), any thoughts on those 2 distros? I love distros!