[GRLUG] Lug at University of Chicago

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:00:24 EDT 2006

Sounds great. We can teach bartenders the the proper way to resolve female
package dependencies.

I conflict with fuglies and will mangle boyfreinds if installed on the same
night.
Must have 'J.O.B' > McDonalds installed
Must have 'quiet-2.0' installed
Must have 'the-ability-to-drive-me-home' installed

If there are any girls on the list than they can play "config it" too.

On 5/3/06, john-thomas richards <jtr at jrichards.org> wrote:

> On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 08:19:31AM -0400, Justin Denick wrote:
> > Wow. You guys gotta get out. After the next meeting whattya say we hit
> the
> > bars.
>
> I am free after the next meeting.  It is in November, right?
>
> :-)
> --
> john-thomas
> ------
> Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.
> Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain