[GRLUG] test VIII

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:32:06 EST 2006

Yeah, I've always been a fan of rollin' my own daemons from source, but
sometimes that can bite you in the bee-hind.  :-)  I upgraded
mailman/postfix in haste w/o noticing.  As I recall, I had some issues
configuring mailman before which crept up again.  I restored the archives
and member list, so nothing's lost...  Just our bretheren chats.  :-)

Welcome back All!
G-

On 3/27/06, Dave Kedron <protecterofmagic at yahoo.com> wrote:

> *David Pembrook* wrote:
>
> So we're back online eh? been too darned quiet
>

> So quiet...  we didn't even know we were offline?  :)

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/