[GRLUG] meeting: June 21 & grlug.org

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:44:25 EDT 2006

It seems like I posted a while ago some fish and hook like for a
webmaster for our site.  Truth is, I have not enough hours in the day
most of the time.  Maybe we can have some kind of mockup sites and
vote on who's design we like best.

Folks can send me tarballs and I'll post on our box for demos...  Just
a thought.

Godwin

On 6/9/06, Tim Schmidt <timschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/9/06, Szymon Machajewski <SMachaje at grcc.edu> wrote:
> > Would someone like to do a basic presentation, maybe a 30 min on what
> > Linux is, how to get started, just for beginners?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux
>
> does a better job than I'd expect of any 30 minute presentation...
> Personally, I'd be more interested in a presentation on configuring
> procmail, or setting up a given distribution for professional audio
> work (configuring jack, etc).
>
> A presentation on affordable SBCs with various feature sets would be awesome.
>
> --tim

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/