[GRLUG] Disk scrubber

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:10:53 EDT 2006

Sounds right.  People fret endlessly about
computer security,  but the big ticket items
still seem to be very low tech.  Like the
cardboard box full of plans you mention....

It's good to plug all the holes that reasonably
can be,  but I suspect that while glamorous,
hackers don't do nearly the damage that plain
old theft and carelessness do.

Re 0% and 100%, sounds like an opening for
a Laffer curve....

   -Bob