[GRLUG] possable to make /home/ fat32? :?

Collin adderd at kkmfg.com
Fri Jul 21 15:31:09 EDT 2006

My experiences with NDisWrapper have left me with terrible nightmares.
It never seems to work that well with my card and updates to Ndiswrapper
sometimes work for me and sometimes make previously working drivers no
longer work. It's maddening. I have a Netgear WG111V2 and there are no
good native drivers. Oh, there are drivers but they SUCK and aren't
complete. Makes me wish I had an Atheros chipset or something.

One of linux's major problems is wireless support. The state of wireless
in linux is a sad, sad thing. Of course, we basically have the vendors
to blame for that.