[GRLUG] possable to make /home/ fat32? :?

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:58:55 EDT 2006

Hmm.. Never thought about getting Ext3 drivers for windows.. :) I guess I'm
gonna .... reformat sometime soon :-/ >_<

well i need the XP because im using a wireless USB device, and I cant seem
to get the OS X or Linux drivers to work for it. LOL. I wanna get a wireless
bridge or something sooonnn....