[GRLUG] linux and fglrx driver for Radeon card

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 20:08:15 EDT 2006

I've had some success with it, but it's been a while.

To save everyone the trouble of huge messages, can you either post
your /var/log/Xorg.0.log
 on the net somewhere?  Or you can email it to me directly.

Basically, we're looking for any lines with "WW" in them--those are
warnings the X server spits out.  But I don't just want grepped
results, because there's other useful information in there without WW
somewhere in the line.