[GRLUG] Linux application publishing

Bill Creswell billcreswell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:20:36 EDT 2006

As it has been a while since I tried, I had forgotten the details.
I was tryin RDP with VPN, and Citrix as , well citrix.

My Citrix ICA client never opens - it pretends to start, and then goes
bye-bye, with no error messages.

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics
http://www.grcomputerworks.com