[GRLUG] Media Wiki Themes

Bill Creswell billcreswell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 07:24:34 EDT 2006

I have been in IT for 10+ years, PHP and Web development. I never liked
Wikis because they break general website usability guidelines. They are a
document/information sharing application, not necessarily an information
distrubution application.

But I have to agree, that MainJive page did a good job of transforming it.
Their Navigation section is in line with expectations of a normal
navigation.

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics
http://www.grcomputerworks.com