[GRLUG] GRLUG meetings

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 17:43:04 EDT 2006

I joined becuase I'm looking for other people who have interest in
Linux as a casual-use OS, largely because I've spent virtually no time
using Linux in professional environments.

I have some interests coinciding with professional use of Linux,
primarily in software development with the wide variety of free
languages Linux distros offer. (I love learning new programming
languages.  Given a couple distraction-free hours and the
documentation, I can write useful scripts and tools in any high-level
language.)

Despite my earlier comments about games, I'm not much of a gamer.
I've been pouring my time into more productive persuits, like GRCC's
Computer Club.