[GRLUG] linux meetup

Szymon Machajewski smachaje at grcc.edu
Sat Jul 1 23:55:38 EDT 2006

I don't see this as a new club.  This is not about a 'club' but
networking people of the particular interest.

I think having people on both lists makes sens.  A new person looking
for Linux contacts may find meetup.com before they stumble on grlug.

Also we had rather humble turnout at the meetings so putting more
advertising of GRLUG meetings online in various places may be
beneficial.

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
www.grcc.edu/smachaje

>>> bob.kline at gmail.com 7/1/2006 10:36:49 pm >>>
This is a group of people that don't find GRLUG what
they want?  Or don't know about GRLUG?   I see at
least one person that has appeared in the GRLUG
messages.

I looked at the site,  but still am not too sure what
the point is.  Are they looking for a new club to form?

    -Bob