[GRLUG] Smoothwall

Nick Reid linux at toomanycomputers.com
Sun Jan 22 00:01:56 EST 2006

thats true.
but the point was as Godwin was pointing out that he had an uptime over
400 days. he might have security kernel issues but still its still up
and running.

Windows can't keep that kind of uptime as it leaks memory like a siv
most of the time. (i stress most of the time, just so i don't get that
one guy with a 400 day uptime) And windows has updates and
vulnerabilities come out daily. so rebooting that is a regular
occurance.

Nick Reid <linux at toomanycomputers.com>