[GRLUG] Hey guys

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:03:45 EST 2006

Welcome to the list.

Um, I like Gentoo, Konsole, Perl, and those curly fries they sell at Arby's
on 68th.

Oh yeah, I want to no a ton about Perl so if you know any good books or
places I could go online to learn more about perl, than drop a fella a line.

On 1/20/06, Dave Kedron <protecterofmagic at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey I just wanted to say Hello to everyone.  I joined the mailing list
> yesterday.
>
> After about a year of using WindowsXP I thought I needed a change and I
> wanted to switch back to linux, so just a few days ago I setup Fedora on my
> home computer.  I'm trying to once again get familiar with everything-linux
> (which is why I thought Fedora would be a good start, I've used (Slackware)
> linux in the past, but it seems like I've forgotten how to do a lot of
> things).
>
> Anyway, I can also say that I was in Hartwell's Linux class at ITT a few
> years back, and it wasn't until after that I got interested in linux.
>
> Take it easy,
>
> Dave Kedron

> Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
> Photo Books<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photobooks/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38088/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=photobook_splash.html>.
> You design it and we'll bind it!

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain