[GRLUG] NVidia binaries

Roberto Villarreal rvillarreal at mktec.com
Tue Jan 3 11:23:07 EST 2006

Does the error log from when X hangs give any insight?

Other than, and this may be way off base, but make sure ldconfig is
being run and the cache isn't shot.  I don't remember exactly what my
problem was, but I had issues with modules and ldconfig (or lack
thereof) ended up being the culprit.  It's an idea at least ;-).

Roberto