[GRLUG] Nvidia [GeForce4 Ti 4200 AGP 8x]

Adam bultman adamb at glaven.org
Wed Feb 22 18:44:16 EST 2006

Does X simply not work, or does X hang with a black screen?

I have the 'black screen' problem with my Nvidia card (Ubuntu Breezy
(64bit), MSI motherboard, GeForce4 MX 440) and from what I've gathered,
there's a lot you can tweak, but not a lot that works.

You might be stuck with the NV driver for a while.

Adam