[GRLUG] Browsers crash on Kubuntu

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:04:24 EST 2006

If the system doesn't reboot,  it wedges.
At that point I can't use the keyboard to
do anything - it simply freezes.  So the
two outcomes are a spontaneous reboot,
or a frozen I/O - neither the keyboard nor
the mouse work.  This is why I have to
press the reset button.

If I had one - and I don't - I could attach
a dumb terminal to a serial port and
probably get in that way.  I did that kind
of thing 10 years ago with a Caldera (.....)
system.

     -Bob